The CarryAir UAV based on aviation standards is designed for a perfect symbiosis of range, payload and reliability. The 6 dedicated hover rotors have a wide diameter and provide thus for efficient operation while in hover mode. The aircraft has a seperate efficient propeller for a quiet operation while in fixed wing flight mode.
The reliability is unmatched since it has a six hover rotor design for redundancy.
The aircraft structure is manufactured from aircraft certified materials, same like used for our manned airplanes. The spacious cargo hold is integrated into the wing and does not interfere with aerodynamics during flight. It is also not exposed to external environmental factors.
CarryAir fully electric with additional Range Extender Option
The CarryAir is a compact VTOL aircraft that can be assembled and operated by one person within 2 minutes. It is designed for a wide range of applications and offers an all-purpose load volume of 60 liters which is protected against water ingress. Its maximum take-off mass is 25kg with a wingspan of 2.99m.
Depending on the desired range, up to 7kg payload can be added next to the batteries. This gives enough payload for high quality Cameras and/or Sensor solutions.
It has a redundant hover as well as a redundant electric drive for wing flight.
The aircraft structure is manufactured from aircraft certified materials, same like used for our manned airplanes.
Features and benefits
- Aircraft grade composite structure
- Redundant 6 Motor hover system
- Redundant dual front motor
- Parachute Option possible
- Large Payload Compartment
- High Payload within <3m Wingspan (Jarus class)
- Easy to fly
- One man assembly within 2 min. possible
- Only one transport box for Aircraft and payload
- Different Battery Options possible
- Range Extender (gasoline) option
- Different connectivity options
- Automatic wind detection
- Failsafe in case of connection loss or low battery